- 30% of the Daily Value for calcium
- 25% of the Daily Value for vitamin D
- 24% of the Daily Value for riboflavin
- 10% or more of the Daily Value for Vitamin A,vitamin B12,niacin,phosphorus,potassium,protein, and other nutrients
- 8% of the Daily Value for magnesium
Even though I have never been asked what color cow produces strawberry,banana,or orange flavored milk, I can just imagine red,yellow, and orange spotted cows. I also wonder what color cow would give cotton candy flavored milk. Just think what a pretty picture all those colored cows would make out in the pasture!