It's well documented that breakfast provides fuel for school and boosts brain power. According to information provided by Midwest Dairy, eating breakfast:
- Improves classroom performance, including better test scores and grades.
- Increases children's ability to focus and concentrate on school work.
- Decreases behavior problems, tardiness, and visits to the school nurse.
- Increases attendance rate.
- Establishes healthy habits for later in life.
http://www.midwestdairy.com or http://www.dairymakessense.com.