Here's 5 Truths about Milk:
- Milk is a nutrient powerhouse--and it's not just for kids.
- Milk contains a lot that's good, without the "bad" that some people think. The dairy case has something for everyone--including low-fat and fat-free varieties, as well as lactose-free products. Families can choose from a variety of milk,cheese, and yogurt products to meet their taste and nutritional goals.
- Milk is simple-- especially compared to non-dairy milks that can have more than 10 ingredients.
- Milk provides high-quality protein (almond and other non-dairy milks may have just 1 gram of protein).
- Milk is a real,wholesome and local product from family farms across the nation.
You can find more Milk Truths at MilkTruth, DairyMakesSense and DairyGood and as a dairy farmer, I'm available to tell the truth about how we (my dairy farm family) work everyday to produce high-quality milk.